This super apartment is located on Tan Vien street (near the airport). The location is extremely convenient to move to the central districts.
The building has a very unique design, each floor has a different style, as follows:
- Floor 1 (type 1): Scandinavian style, also known as Nordic, is a style with a balance combination of three factors: beauty – minimalism – functional convenience.
- Floor 2 (type 2): The secondary design style is Minimalism – minimalism or minimal interior style, is an art movement that emerged in New York-USA in the early 1960s. understood is simplifying the design in many different fields, and simplifying many elements such as lines, designs or decorative details.
- Floor 3 (type 3): Industrial style emerged during the European industrial revolution recession in the early 20th century, factories in Western Europe abandoned due to relocating factories to third countries at lower cost. . In such circumstances, the idea of rebuilding these buildings into residential areas to meet the daily needs of the people was formed.
- Floor 4 (type 4): The Indochina interior design is consistent with the lifestyle of Vietnamese people, customs, Traditions, culture, conception of fine arts, by and climate of Vietnam.
Amenities & Facilities:
- The utility of this serviced apartment is a gentle green garden on the terrace (6th floor) that has been studied in detail each of the plant’s characteristics to bring the most comfortable and relaxing feeling when living.
- Cable Tv
- Window room: $477/month
- Balcony room: $520/month
View more: serviced apartment in Tan Binh